Embark on a wild adventure set in the midst of a rebellion against a totalitarian regime in this new take of the cinematic platformer. LUNARK is a 2D cinematic platformer in the vein of the '80s and '90s classics. Run, jump, hang, climb, roll, and shoot your way through mysterious alien ruins, a flying penitentiary, a high-tech megalopolis, and a majestic forest.
As Earth became inhospitable, NOAH, an artificial intelligence whose sole purpose was to preserve humanity, was created. NOAH chose the Moon as humanity's Ark - renamed LUNARK - using it as a ship to evacuate a handful of chosen ones to the nearest superhabitable planet. Unfortunately, whether the planet was inhabited or not was not part of NOAH's programming...
- Top tier pixel-art with a vibrant artistic direction.
- An epic story that pays tribute to classic adventure movies.
- Exciting level design, thrilling gun fights, puzzle solving, secret paths to unveil.
- Incredibly smooth animations and rotoscoped cinematics.
- Generous saving system perfect for short play sessions.
A successful Kickstarter with 2800+ supporters!
My name is Johan Vinet. I grew up in France and live in Montreal. I’ve contributed to a dozen games such as Flinthook, Halfway, Shovel Knight Showdown, Adventure Time, Mercenary Kings Reloaded and Rivals of Aether.
In 2018, I decided to create my own solo-studio: Canari Games. Thanks to a successful crowdfunding campaign, I’m now working full time on this very personal project. I got the support incredible people including Fumito Ueda and Jordan Mechner!